From the minute you arrive at The NATSO Show, you can begin connecting with operators, industry suppliers, key leaders and NATSO’s staff. Here are six ways you can connect:
- At the registration desk. Stop by, pick up your badge and say hello to NATSO’s friendly staff. The odds are that while you’re there, you’ll have a chance to see old friends or make new ones.
- Don’t miss The NATSO Show Kick-Off Keynote Address. After a warm greeting from Tennessee Governor Bill Haslam, hear from Thom Singer on the power of business relationships and how to build a network. Then, take that new knowledge and mix and mingle with your peers at the welcome party.
- Walk the show floor and connect with industry suppliers who can share information about their latest products and solutions. You can also take advantage of Snap Learning—15-minute power sessions full of business intelligence that take place on the show floor. Planned topics include diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) pump options, understanding restaurant feedback and more.
- Attend educational sessions to connect with industry experts that can provide key insights into your operations. The eight breakout learning sessions scheduled throughout on Tuesday afternoon will cover shop repair, food service, operations, trends and leadership. What’s more, truckstop and travel plaza operators can meet with leading experts in their field during the Human Library.
- Independent operators can collaborate and share their knowledge with each other at the Great Ideas! for Independent Operators workshop.
- Throughout the show, NATSO will offer meals and refreshments on the show floor. Sit down and enjoy breakfast or lunch while listening to an inspiring keynote address or chat with your peers in the Live Positively Lounge.
These are just a few of the ways you can connect with your peers during The NATSO Show. View the full schedule at www.natsoshow.org.